Weight Loss Journey



Finally on the right track!

Thursday, June 17, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »
It has been a while since I have posted on here but I'm still around.

I have almost completed 4 weeks of the 12 week challenge and it has been going really well! At the end of 3 weeks I had lost 4.7 kgs! I'm excited to see how I go at WI this Sunday to see if I hit the 5kg mark :)
5am mornings have become the norm now, I wake up, hop out of bed pop on my gym clothes, grab a bite to eat and head to the gym. I have a couple of friends doing the challenge with me so it has been very motivating knowing that I am meeting them there and not doing it alone.

My days are alternated between my cardio and weights program and every Sunday we have Sunday challenge with the whole group and all the trainers. Each week is a different challange. So far I have done Body Pump and Body Blance and then this weekend is Boot Camp! I'm excited but very nervous about this one!

It has been hard work every day of the week but I feel so good for doing it! We have personal training diaries where we record our calorie intake and exercise for each day. We also have a PT once a week and after our workout with the trainer they go through our diarys and point out bad choices, praise you for good choices and give you some pointers that might help you along the way.

I must admit that some days I have a bad day (especially if my whole body is aching!) where I think it would just be easier to stay the way that I am, but I have a very supportive husband and friends that are always telling me how proud they are of me for doing this and that always pushes me along.

I know that once this challenge is over that I will continue to go to the gym and make it part of my lifestyle. I can't wait to get a point where I am maintaining my weight and not trying to lose it! Even though it still a bit of time before I get there, this 12 wk challenge has most certainly put me back on the right track!

Tiff

0 comments: