Weight Loss Journey



Finaly Reaching Goals! :)

Tuesday, June 22, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »
I started my weight loss journey back in about September last year, I'd lose some weight, gain some, lose some more, gain more then lost, lose a little more, gain, gain and gain. So needless to say I wasn't very successful in reaching ANY of my goals!

But that is all different now! I have only been doing this challenge for 4 weeks so far and with WI on Sunday I lost 1.2kg's brining my running total weight loss so far to 5.9kg! Which meant I met two of my goals! 5kg and 5%!! How exciting to see that I am finally making a dent in the weight loss.

My next goal is to go under 100kg, oh to be double figures again :) 3.4kg's to go until that happens so I can't wait.

This Sunday's challenge was Bootcamp, and it was alot of fun, very challenging but still fun. We ran, dived and comando crawled our way through the afternoon. My muscles are all still feeling the pain even today.
I have my PT early this week, doing it tonight instead of my usual Friday night time because this Friday is a public holiday because of the local show. This one is a fitness test so I am feeling very nervous about it.
Wish me luck :)

0 comments: