Weight Loss Journey



Half Way!

Monday, July 05, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »
I have now completed week 6 of the 12 week challenge, meaning I am now half way through!
I have lost 8.2kgs and almost 30cms! Not only am I excited about the weight loss but I am very happy about feeling fitter :)

We started 'phase 2' of our program which includes a new cardio and weights program that is harder then that of 'phase1'. I completed my new cardio program yesteday for the first time and I really enjoyed it. It was quite a work out but one I was very capable of doing. I kept thinking back to my first time doing the cardio program of phase 1 and how I was thinking 'there is no way I can complete this'... I felt like I was going to collapse on the floor! To be able to complete the cardio program yesterday and to enjoy it and to feel fitter and stronger felt so amazing.

I am also very happy that I am so close to going under 100kg. Oh to be double figures again!! Bring it on I say :)

I just can't believe the change in my frame of mind regarding weight loss. You really do need to be in the right head space to lose weight.
I'm already looking forward, past the 12 week challenge, and I have decided to continure my gym membership and do the results program, and continue counting my calories until I get to goal! I don't even have to say I have over 30 kg's to lose anymore, just over 20kgs now :)

I still have a bit of a journey to go, but its one I'm enjoying and intend on completing :)

0 comments: