Weight Loss Journey



I've lost a bag of dog biscuits!!

Thursday, August 12, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »
At Sunday's weigh in I lost 900g bringing my running total weight loss to 12kgs gone, done and dusted :) Later that evening I was sitting in the dining room and I thought I really need to visualise my weight loss, I really needed to see something that was 12kgs to really see how far I have come... I thought for a little while before I quickly ran out to the garage and then came back inside lugging a large (12kg) bag of dog biscuits!!! I was so excited and proud of myself when I could see and feel exactly how much 12 kgs was! I left the bag of dog biscuits at the door to show hubby when he came home from work that night. The poor dogs needed feeding (dinner time for them is just before hubby comes home) but they had to wait until he came home so I could show him. He was very proud of me too.

0 comments: